The team at Ciskastreet Consulting is regularly involved in industry-wide studies on behalf of large local and international financial institutions and companies. Some of our recent studies include:
- The Agriculture industry;
- The Foundry Industry;
- The Catalytic Converter Industry;
- The Water and Wastewater Industry;
- The Market for Light and Structural Steel;
- The Stainless Steel Industry;
- The Cement Industry;
- The Building and Construction Industry;
- The Automotive Industry;
- The Plastic Packaging Industry; and
- The Textile and Clothing industry.
Recent Business Optimization projects
- Factory automation in the galvanizing industry;
- International benchmark of local foundries;
- Integrated management information systems ;
- Optimisation of national beverage distribution network; and
- Improvement of field operations for ICT companies.
- The local fruit growers industry;
- A study on the fruit juice industry in South Africa;
- Downstream opportunities in the Soybean Industry;
- The feasibility of a Berry Farm in Western Cape;
- Due diligence of agricultural projects in Zambia and Mozambique;
- Survey for the establishment of a national fresh produce market in Polokwane, Limpopo Province;
- Feasibility study of business plans for Agri-tourism projects in South Africa; and
- Feasibility study – 2,000ha lemon project in Badplaas.
- Feasibility studies for the establishment of an agro-processing Special Economic Zone in Nkomazi, Mpumqlanga.